INFANTS & TODDLERS
Welcome to the Nursery! Our nursery ministry encompasses newborn through 24 months of age and is designed to support parents by providing a caring Christ-centered environment as you worship with us. Nursery volunteers are regular attendees of Grace Brethren Church, who have been pre-screened and trained to provide your children with the proper care.
CHECK-IN & REGISTRATION
- VISITORS: Please complete a registration card for your child. After three regular visits, your child will be added to the current class roster and will receive a personalized name tag, along with a check-in ticket.
- Parents will receive a personalized Check-in Ticket when they bring their child to nursery. CHILDREN WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO AN INDIVIDUAL IN POSSESSION OF THAT CHECK-IN TICKET.
- For the safety of the children, we ask parents/adults not to come into the nursery room to drop off or pick up your child. A volunteer will bring your child to you. If you want to enter the room to stay with your child, please notify the nursery coordinator or assistant.
- If the need to contact you during service arises, we will send a text message (or phone call) to the phone number provided on your Registration card.
- You can stay informed through our website, newsletters and regular mailings. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the church office ( )
DIAPER, FEEDING & SNACKS
- Parents will complete a label for their child each week detailing contact information, napping and feeding requests and allergies/special needs, which will be carried out by volunteers.
- INFANTS: Please bring your child in a clean diaper and fed. We will follow your requests as completed on the nursery label.
- TODDLERS: Please make sure your child has used the restroom, fed and clean before checking them in. If no personal cup is provided, we will supply a dixie cup of water during snacks (goldfish).
- All infants will have their diaper changed at least once while in nursery. All toddlers will have their diapers checked and changed if necessary.
- To ensure the health of children and volunteers, we ask that sick children not attend the nursery.
Nursery promotion is age-based and children are moved to the next appropriate room when your child celebrates a birthday. This promotion takes place within the next month following your child’s birthday.
EMERGENCY / EVACUATION
In event of an emergency or if your child’s room is evacuated, you will be notified during service where your evacuation pick-up site is located. No child will be released until all the children are accounted for and you can present your Check-in Ticket.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the church office, 582-4300 or