AGES 2-4 YEARS OLD
Grace Children’s Ministry exists to EXALT GOD in our families, REACH KIDS with the Gospel, and EQUIP PARENTS to disciple their children. This is accomplished by coming alongside families in the equipping of parents and volunteers to teach children the Scriptures and call them to a saving relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Preschool volunteers are regular attendees of Grace Brethren Church, who have been pre-screened and trained to provide your children with the proper care.
CHECK-IN & REGISTRATION
- VISITORS: Please complete a registration card for your child. After three regular visits, your child will be added to the current class roster and will receive a personalized name tag, along with a check-in ticket.
- Parents will receive a personalized Check-in Ticket when they bring their child to the class. CHILDREN WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO AN INDIVIDUAL IN POSSESSION OF THAT CHECK-IN TICKET.
- For the safety of the children, we ask parents/adults not to come into the classroom to drop off or pick up your child. A volunteer will bring your child to you. If you want to enter the room to stay with your child, please notify the preschool coordinator or teacher.
- To ensure the health of children and volunteers, we ask that sick children not attend the preschool classes.
- If the need to contact you during service arises, we will send a text message (or phone call) to the phone number provided on your Registration card.
- You can stay informed through our website, newsletters and regular mailings. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the church office ( )
8:30am & 10:30am
2, 3 & 4 year olds classes [C-Building classrooms]
The following is the approximate time and order of activities:
20 minutes Check-in & Free Play activities
15 minutes Singing & Bible Lesson
20 minutes Outside Playtime (weather permitting)
15 minutes Reinforcement activity
15 minutes Snack & Bathroom (inform: allergies, potty training)
Preschool promotion is age-based and children are moved to the next appropriate room when your child celebrates a birthday. This promotion takes place within the next month following your child’s birthday.
EMERGENCY / EVACUATION
In event of an emergency or if your child’s room is evacuated, you will be notified during service where your evacuation pick-up site is located. No child will be released until all the children are accounted for and you can present your Check-in Ticket.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the church office, 582-4300 or